Below is a notice from the ACMAR website
The Annual Conference for Management Accounting Research (ACMAR) is the largest scientific conference for researchers in the field of management accounting in German-speaking regions. The conference was established in 2002 as the annual meeting place for the German-speaking community in management accounting research with a focus on (but not limited to) empirical research. In recent years, the conference has become increasingly more international and provides a forum for discussion among European researchers.
The main aims of ACMAR are to communicate recent research trends and results on management accounting practices and to foster interaction between researchers. Topics covered in previous conferences include:
- The role of management accountants
- CFOs and the finance function
- Innovative management accounting techniques, processes and information
- Strategy and management accounting
- Challenges of environmental factors like globalization, crisis etc. for management accounting
- Suggestions for improving management accounting research
Previous keynote speakers include Prof. Frank Hartmann, Prof. Teemu Malmi, Prof. Sven Modell, Prof. Dieter Pfaff, Prof. Stefan Reichelstein among others.